Casual Part Time Event Coordinators £10.85 (+ holiday pay) per hour, minimum 3-hour shift.
Casual part-time opportunities have arisen within NLA for a team of Event Assistants to support all aspects of the delivery of NLA events.
Hours of work will be flexible and distributed on a monthly and weekly basis.
We are looking for individuals to join our team and assist in coordinating the extensive events for our NLA Programme and our partner clients events. The ideal candidate should be looking to develop a career in Event Management and have strong interpersonal skills. With an outgoing personality you will need to take the initiative, be able to think on your feet and demonstrate good time management skills and attention to detail. An interest in London and its built environment would be a strong advantage.
NLA is London's leading independent forum for discussion, debate and information about architecture, planning, development, and construction in the capital. The core mission of NLA is to bring people together to shape a better city.
Our year-round programme of events, publications, research, awards, and exhibitions have earned us an exceptional reputation and attracts over 10,000 delegates every year, including politicians, professionals, and the public.
We are a hard-working and sociable team based in central London, with offices in Great Sutton Street, Clerkenwell, Basinghall Street, The City and Coal Drops Yard, Kings Cross, with interactive models of Central London and the City, for events and public engagement.
Support in all aspects of preparation and delivery of NLA events. This includes but is not restricted to:
• Preparation of all event materials including badges, delegate lists and marketing materials etc
• Front of house event support including registration, checking event set up and client liaison
• Post event administration including but not limited to event archiving, evaluation form administration and client liaison
Successful applicants will be able to demonstrate the following:
• Excellent writing and organisation skills
• Clear and effective communication skills including excellent telephone manner
• Clear grasp of the English language
• Ability to take initiative and recognise tasks that need to be carried out
To apply, please follow the link to our recruitment page where you can apply by sending your CV and covering letter.