Project Centre is a design, engineering and landscape architecture consultancy whose highly talented people are passionate about creating places that are attractive, innovative, sustainable and safe.
Project Centre offers the following services:
Landscape and urban design
- Providing clients and communities with sustainable placemaking, landscape design and urban design proposals across a variety of scales, contexts and typologies.
Traffic reduction and road safety
- Designing and developing award-winning Low Traffic Neighbourhood, safe cycle and pedestrian improvement schemes that encourage sustainable travel.
Parking and kerbside management
- Offering a comprehensive range of on-street and off-street parking consultancy services for private and public sector clients.
- Providing experience in the design of highways, structures and surrounding areas for tomorrow’s needs to improve connectivity, sustainability and accessibility.
- Providing expertise in policy development, behavioural analysis, modelling and economic appraisal. We also conduct cutting-edge research into new transport technologies and sustainable travel solutions.
Lighting and technology
- Offering specialist design services for exterior lighting, electric vehicle strategic planning, and other smart city applications.
Communications and engagement
- Delivering meaningful and inclusive community and stakeholder engagement programmes that help shape the best and most balanced solutions for people, projects and places across the country.
Flood and water management
- Designing and assessing flood alleviation schemes, drainage and green infrastructure, as well as planning processes and public consultations.