Part-time (3 days per week), Fixed Term Contract (8 months)
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Conference Producer to join NLA and lead on our annual London Real Estate Forum (LREF). This is a part-time, fixed-term position with an immediate start date running through to November 2023.
NLA is an independent membership organisation for everyone with an interest in London’s built environment. The London Real Estate Forum is our annual forum taking place in September 2023, we bring together leaders from the industry, public sector, government, investment and business communities, to drive sustainable investment and development in cities.
The conference hosts an unparalleled day of keynote speeches, panel debates, project briefings and solution-focused roundtables at the Barbican Centre. This is followed by a day of expert-led tours of exciting key development areas throughout London and supported by NLA's year-round programme of content and virtual events, with articles, interviews, podcasts and webinars.
We are looking for a highly motivated Conference Producer with a proven record of programming, production and conference management with experience of stakeholder management to join the team and support on the development and delivery of LREF 2023.
The Conference Producer will work closely with the Director, Content & Communications and the Head of Venues & Events on the delivery of all related outputs. The Producer will play a critical role in the business, ensuring all content and communications about LREF are informed by partners and mediated through the lense of the 2023 theme of ‘value’. The role will work closely with the Client Relationship team, and directly with key stakeholders on insight mailers and co-curation of sessions alongside the wider NLA Programme Team.
Reports to: Director, Content & Communications
Main duties and responsibilities:
* Lead on the development and management of the LREF programme
* Ensure the programme has both integrity and diversity whilst delivering against budget
* Lead on the programme of insight mailers leading up to the September conference
* Support the Client Relationships team on the management of key stakeholders, Headline Partners and Partners, ensuring representation across the programme
* Lead on the delivery of the event with the Head of Venues & Events, working across the business and with external stakeholders as project manager
* Attend weekly management meetings and provide monthly reporting for the wider NLA management team
* Collaborate with programme team and manage the delegation of sessions to managers on different stages
* Manage all speaker relationships and communications
* Lead on speaker and chair briefings
The successful applicant should be able to demonstrate:
* Proven ability to manage large events/conferences involving multiple stakeholders
* Good knowledge of the built environment industry
* The ability to work on fast paced projects and to proactively manage opportunities and risks
* Excellent organisational and communication skills
* The ability to prioritise effectively, managing a busy diary and varied workload to meet demands and deadlines
* Confident working with a good degree of autonomy and a flexible approach in terms of working hours and participation
To apply, please follow the link where you can apply by sending your CV and covering letter no later than 24th March 2023.
Early applications are encouraged as we are keen to secure interviews before the deadline date.
It is the policy of NLA to treat all employees, visitors, and job applicants fairly and equally regardless of their sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnicity, religion, age, disability or union membership status.