THOUGHT LEADERSHIP AT THE FOREFRONT OF THE BUILT ENVIRONMENT
Invest in your strategic thinking alongside a select group of leaders across the industry, that help us develop fresh thinking and influence policy and practice across our network.
Share your expertise
- Guaranteed space for one of your key individuals on an Expert Panel of your choice.
- Meet 3 x per year in new cycle working towards New London Agenda.
- Opportunities to lead sub-groups, propose activities alongside those meetings and write thought-leadership pieces hosted on nla.london.
- Invitations to high-profile networking events that bring all Champions and Principal Partners together with policy makers. Including:
- A series of themed dinners to bring forward radical ideas for the future of London.
- Quarterly Roundtables asking the big questions on the shape of London.
- Speaking opportunities for your key individuals at our events.
- Input into NLA research reports with two FREE case studies.
- Unlimited FREE project submissions in research reports of your choice.
- Share your own knowledge, research or events on New London Weekly, New London Quarterly and on social media with #NLAMemberMonday.
- Opportunities to produce content for New London Quarterly and nla.london to be shared in newsletters and on social media.
Help develop our programme and shape policy
- Regular meetings with your dedicate Account Director and with NLA's Research and Intelligence Team to understand your business and facilitate your involvement with:
- Research reports of your choice across the whole year.
- Development of the lines of enquiry and shaping the agenda for any given programme.
- Work closely with us to develop the New London Agenda, a vision for London to thrive and innovate, alongside practical policy outcomes setting out how the built environment sector can help create a greener, fairer, more equitable London.
Gain unlimited access to all events and networking opportunities to build connections with 600+ organisations, spanning 15+ sectors to progress relationships and win business.
- Attend exclusive member-only events and networking opportunities at London's most impressive venues.
- Receive additional guest places per event. To be used flexibly across the business.
- Suggest your venues for future events and receive 20% off space hire.
Access intelligence, thought-leadership and best practice advice from other industry leaders.
- Read 60+ ground-breaking leading publications examining the key opportunities and challenges facing London.
- Unrestricted access to all 700+ news stories, thought pieces and event summaries on the NLA website.
- Watch interviews, webinar recordings, project tours and much more on-demand, at a time that suits you.
- Receive a FREE copy of New London Quarterly, sent to your office and access all 50+ past issues.
- Continue you and your staff's professional development with personal memberships to allocate to your employees.
£15,000+VAT per annum