Geoff is an architect and landscape architect, responsible for the masterplanning and design of healthcare and residential-led mixed-use schemes (public and private sector) for IBI in London, UK. He focuses on design-led projects at all scales from placemaking, through to individual buildings, which embed research & thought-leadership such as:
- NHS England Healthy New Towns placemaking principles
- Sustainability & well-being overlays to masterplanning
- Zero-carbon / Whole-Life Carbon approaches
- A toolkit based on the New Economics Foundation’s “5 Ways to Wellbeing”
- Senior & inter-generational living (HAPPI and beyond)
- NHS transformation programme (services and estates)
Geoff is a regular speaker on issues including planning & public engagement, designing for wellbeing, and housing design issues.