Supported by the Mayor of London, our annual New London awards seeks projects which demonstrate the positive impact high-quality design, planning and construction can have on people, neighbourhoods and the city.
A prestigious international jury of architecture and urban design experts, advised by a team of London-based sector expert assessors, select the shortlisted and winning projects from across the 13 different categories. The schemes included range in scales and sectors, from housing to offices, public spaces to conservation projects, masterplans to major new infrastructure, and highlight the best projects being developed in London in any given year.
Call for entries opens
June – July 2021
Judging and site visits
Awards month, winners announcements and annual lunch
The annual lunch to announce the winners of the New London Awards has been held in July at The Guildhall for 10 years.
Over 700 of the capital’s leading decision-makers and professionals across development, design, planning and construction come together to hear the winners of the prestigious New London Awards and New Londoner of the Year presentation.
- Drinks reception held in the East & West Crypts
- Three course lunch held in the The Guildhall, Great Hall
- New London Awards winners announced
- New Londoner of the Year awarded
2020 digital celebrations
In response to event restrictions in 2020 we hosted a month-long digital celebration in place of the lunch event
- Each day in November dedicated to one category
- Video tours interviews of every winning scheme published daily
- Articles reviewing category sector trends in London, and bringing the winning projects to life.
- Social content on every category and winner