As the impact of the Coronavirus continues to unfold our relationships with our digital devices has changed.
We have become more reliant than ever on technology to do our jobs and keep us connected to friends, colleagues and clients. The ever-changing nature of the pandemic’s impact has resulted in many craving news and social media more than ever. And as home-working becomes the norm the boundaries between working and personal life is blurred as our work technology is ever present.
Join Shine Offline co-founder and digital wellbeing expert Laura Willis for an interactive webinar on creating positive digital habits in this uncertain time to protect your work life balance, mental health, relationships and help you perform at your best at this difficult time. www.shineoffline.com
This practical and uplifting session is based on research from the worlds of psychology and neuroscience and considers the impact of out of control management of digital technology on various aspects of daily life.
- adjusting to working from home and ensuring performance and collaboration are maintained
- creating hard edges around your day to manage your work life balance and minimise overwhelm whilst working at home
- the importance of downtime and breaks from technology
- managing video calls and minimising ‘zoom fatigue’
- maintaining meaningful connections when socially distanced
- managing personal screen time including media consumption in healthy and controlled ways