It is crucial that all Londoners and organisations can influence, shape and participate in our city’s recovery from COVID-19. To this end, the Recovery Programme has so far included public engagement on the Talk London online platform for community engagement, surveys of the business community, borough-led engagement and other sector specific stakeholder engagement. Over the course of this process there have been high rates of participation including:
- 68,937 total site visits to Talk London (52,272 unique)
- 1,100 comments from 609 members (aged 16–87)
- 700 business stakeholders surveyed and posted to 32,500 LinkedIn followers.
- 70 community conversations submitted from 60 different organisations involving over 1,000 Londoners.
- 26 community grant applications awarded, with a focus on BAME Young People, BAME women, Disabled, Migrant/ Refugee/Asylum seekers, Chinese, Vietnamese, Filipino, Somali, Armenian, Black African/Caribbean, and Portuguese speaking communities.
To get involved in the conversation about London’s recovery on Talk London please go here