Programme Manager (Research)
Reports to - Head of Policy and Research
Salary: up to £28,000 - £32,000, dependent on experience
Contract: 40 hours per week
We are looking for a highly motivated Programme Manager with a proven record of project management, strong research skills and experience of stakeholders management to join the team and support on the generation of industry intelligence through coordination of NLA Expert Panels and take a lead on the delivery of key NLA research reports, as well as nurturing the outputs related to some topics covered across our programme.
The Programme Manager will work closely with the Head of Policy and Research on Expert Panels and research projects, and the Head of Programming on the delivery of related outputs. The Manager will play a critical role in the business, ensuring all content and communications is informed by this central intelligence function, working closely with the Client Relationship team, and directly with key stakeholders on certain projects, and the wider NLA team. The Programme Manager will also lead a number of programme topics and deliver related activities.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Support on the development and management of NLA Boards and Expert Panels
- Lead on the delivery of key research projects, working across the business and with external stakeholders as project manager
- Lead on the programme for the APPG for London’s planning and built environment
- Lead on the generation of content and outputs for a selection of programme topics
- Attend weekly programme meetings to report on project status and share intelligence gathered from Board and Expert Panel meetings
- Collaborate with programme team and pick up ad hoc tasks to support all NLA outputs
The successful applicant should be able to demonstrate:
- A graduate or postgraduate qualification in Architecture or a related field
- Proven ability to manage research projects and multiple stakeholders
- Good knowledge of the industry, design and construction processes
- The ability to work on fast paced projects and to proactively manage opportunities and risks
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- The ability to prioritise effectively, managing a busy diary and varied workload to meet demands and deadlines
- Confident working with a good degree of autonomy and a flexible approach in terms of working hours and participation
To apply, please follow the link where you can apply by sending your CV and covering letter no later than 30 September 2021.
Early applications are encouraged as we are keen to secure interviews before the deadline date.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.